- By sketching equipotential lines along a conducting surface, and then sketching their orthogonal lines, the electric field lines can be revealed.
- Kit includes:
- Conducting paper fastened to the base via two clamps at either side
- Varying copper poles.
- Two 19cm long electrodes included (simulates capacitor plates).
- One round electrode with a hole inside (included).
- One full round electrode (included).
- Conductive paper (included).
- Copy paper (included).
- White paper (included).
- Power supply (Not included) and multi meter (Not included) needed.
Made from special durable Poletylan material- 3 layers- yellow, black, yellow
Dimensions: Width 29 cm Length 35 cm Height 6 cm Weight 2.5 kg