- Passing a magnet through the inductor causes current to flow through circuit.
- EMF magnitude and direction measured via micro-ampere meter and coincident LEDs.
- To the existing inductor we have added an inner inductor with an iron core. This additional inductor allows a greater flexibility in the use of this device, by inducing DC current in the inner inductor. This induction can be controlled by insertion or exertion of the iron core.
- Two 10mm high brightness LEDs for indication of electrical current direction (Red and Green).
- One high quality neodymium magnet (included).
- One Stainless steel rod (included).
- Two coils for two different experiments.
Made from special durable Poletylan material- 3 layers- yellow, black, yellow.
Width 19 cm
Length 22 cm
Height 30 cm
Weight 1.2 kg