- Demonstration of the minimum energy principle.
- Utilizes a mixture of water, soap and a small amount of glycerin.
- Convincingly proves that a surface constitutes as a form of energy.
- With every submersion of a various shape, the soapy membranes form an identical spatial configuration between the shape’s sides, with the intent of reaching lowest possible surface energy.
- Five different wire shapes included.
- A stainless steel bucket is included.
- A bottle with liquid solution is included.
Made from special durable Poletylan material- 3 layers- yellow, black, yellow
Width 22 cm
Length 49 cm
Height 2 cm
Weight 1.85 kg