The device allows trigonometric measurement of the conical angle.
Investigation of critical angular velocity.
Demonstrates that pendulums of equal length but different attached mass spread at the same conical angle, thereby proving its independence of mass.
Disc with spring and weight for demonstrating
and measuring the centripetal force (Option 2).
Demonstrates that pendulums of different lengths and different attached mass rise to the same height above the base (Option 3).
Two control options:
1. Wireless remote control 2.4GHz (R444401W).
2. Mobile phone Android application (Phone not
included) – via Bluetooth (R444401A).
1. Main device (R444401M).
2. Disc with spring and weight (R444401D).
3. Carousel attachment (R444401C).
4. Full demonstration kit (R444401)
(Includes options 1,2,3).